Busy morning but we survived and got all the kids off to school on time:) Only three days left... and then what? you ask...keeping 90+ children busy all day is certainly a challenge. I am inviting any and all to come and entertain for a few hours, a day, a few days, a week or two, etc:)
The kids begin swimming lessons next week I think. They can't wait and ask me every day when the lessons start. There is also a day camp during the summer that they usually attend but with the swimming I am not sure they will get to do both. We take them to the park and to the beach more in the summer. They love the ocean...so do I from a distance. I am not a sand person:) But I will walk in it to get to the ocean if I have the opportunity. I don't like swimming in it all that much because as I get older it gets stronger and takes alot to keep on my feet:)
Please keep the house in your prayers. The owners who offered to sell us the building turned around and sold it to someone else. They have put up a fence that has cut our play area down quite a bit. It is to keep the kids away from the construction that they are going to begin soon. They want to turn the building across from us into prostitution row and line the streets with girls. It is the entrance way into TJ for those walking across the border. We are going to plead with the government to stop this from happening. Hopefully they do not want girls at the entrance of the tourist area here in TJ. We are trusting and waiting on the Lord. This house is His and His kids so we are expecting a miracle!
Today is a nice, cool, cloudy day in TJ. Not like 108 degrees in Sacramento! I am visiting my nephew and his wife and their children for a few days next week. I am looking forward to the visit but the temperature is a little scarey. I certainly need to dig out my bathing suit and shorts. We are going to Lake Tahoe and San Francisco...should be lots of fun.
Hope you are enjoying the TJ updates. I would like to get most of the people on my email list to plug in and read the updates. Signing off now...back to the books:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment