Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hello bloggers:) Today is Tuesday, about 1:30 in the afternoon. The kids are at school and it is fairly quiet in the house. I am sitting in the office and the little ones are outside. Every now and then they find me in the window and will talk to me for a few minutes. We have about 8 little ones who are between the ages of 1 1/2 and 3:) Very cute:)

I am working on the ofrenda today (payroll). No taxes:) Just straight pay. But of course it is very little. Between 50 and 100 dollars a week. Try living on that in the USA:)

Please continue to pray for this house. We found out today that the owner sold the building to someone else. Who knows what is going to happen but I know that God has it all in control and so we pray and wait on HIM. I believe this is where we are suppose to be. Only time will tell.

The weather here is warm and sunny with bright blue skies (cielo azul:) May the Lord bless you abundantly today. Love from TJ:)

No comments:

Post a Comment