Thanks Anne:) I already sent one comment but I am not sure where it ended up. I am going to try again. Such fun trying to figure out how this all works. I hope to use it often.
I love your blog!!! he's so big:) this makes my day/week/month. hope you all are well. my prayers are with you all always. hope to be back by august. xoxo Caroline
I have lived in Ohio most of my life. Spent four years in Chicago. I have been in the San Diego, Ca area for two years now and can't imagine moving back to the cold, snow and ice:)
I love the pictures Aunt Joan. The kids (and you!) look great :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat to see you and the kids, Aunt Joan. I look forward to seeing/hearing more on your blog.
ReplyDeleteThanks Anne:) I already sent one comment but I am not sure where it ended up. I am going to try again. Such fun trying to figure out how this all works. I hope to use it often.
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy:) That is you, yes??
ReplyDeleteI love your blog!!!
ReplyDeletehe's so big:)
this makes my day/week/month.
hope you all are well.
my prayers are with you all always.
hope to be back by august.
xoxo
Caroline